A few weeks ago I began to feel Lincoln and Mac moving and, although Ryan was a little jealous and feeling left out, he was very excited! On Saturday morning I woke up early, unable to sleep, and read in bed. To my surprise I felt Lincoln (positioned vertically on the left side of the belly) moving internally. I slide my hand between the belly and mattress and we shared our first official interaction - mommy pushing, waiting, and then feeling Linc push/kick/punch back. Although I wanted Ryan to feel him I was worried that rolling over would cause Linc to stop and, honestly, I was so enjoying the quiet moment with my son so much that I just wasnt ready to share. Last night, while laying on the same side reading, I felt Linc moving again and woke up Ryan who placed his hand between the belly and mattress and was thrilled to feel the baby moving for the first time.
Today, in an effort to get in a position to breathe easier I gently pushed down on the upper part of my belly where Mac lays horizontally across the top. The moment I picked up my hand I felt him moving internally. I was very curious and pulled up my shirt. To my complete surprise, I could see my Mac moving across the top of my belly. I was so excited. Its amazing to think how far these two have come and how long we have waited to reach these little milestones with them. I cant wait for them to get here but in the meantime I am going to enjoy these amazing little moments with them.
Soccer Saturday
9 years ago


They will be here before you know it! Get ready to start the baby photo albums for them.
ReplyDelete