...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Monday, August 23, 2010

Three Months Old

Mommy and Daddy have one question, "Where has the time gone?" The boys are three months old today and growing so fast. Lincoln, born at 6lbs, 6oz currently weighs 15lbs and Mac, born at 6lbs even is weighing in at 13lbs, 1oz. They are smiling constantly and really starting to giggle, which Ryan and I cant get enough of. Here are a few pictures from the park today, enjoy!





































































2 comments:

  1. I LOVE how their arms are always linked in pictures! It melts my heart every time I see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the same feeling, its just too sweet! Imagine being with someone from conception...I think it would be the most wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete