...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Linc has figured out the world

Lately I have noticed that the boys get a little jealous when I play with one of them and not the other. Say I am rolling the ball to Linc, Mac will look at me like "whens my turn?" However, today Linc really stepped up the entire jealousy thing...While I was playing with Mac Linc decided to cry until I stopped playing with Mackey and held him.





At this point I know you are thinking "What kind of mother takes pictures of her crying baby?" Thats easy, the kind that knows he is faking! Yes, the tears are very very real and can be deceiving if you are not present to hear the laughter between each whine (see the next picture!) This kids is a trip, I have to say...its a smart tactic Linc and your desire to be my one and only melts your Mommas heart:)




So, after picking up Linc for a second this is the look I get...Such a Mommas boy!



Through out the drama filled 3 minutes or so baby brother Mac was a quiet little observer - always the people watcher. Dare I say I believe my Mac will be a behavior analyst like his Momma?!?



Ahhh, my beautiful boys....Always entertaining, always sweet and perfectly wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment