Beyond their sweet, loving, even nature Linc and Mac have never had much in common as far as their personalities are concerned. However, recently their personalities are becoming more and more similar when it comes to teasing....Teasing with their Momma, Daddy and each other. They are such wonderful, fun-loving kids and I just can't believe how hard they make me laugh at 8.5 months old. I am not sure how I will contain myself once they start talking.
Here is a clip of my sweet baby Mac. Its lunch time and Linc is still sleeping so Mac and I are sitting around being silly while he leisurely eats his lunch. Out of no where this little man of mine starts shaking his head 'no' in response to everything I say to him. Granted, at 8.5 months of age Mac has no idea what he is 'saying' or doing but he is definitely aware that he is responding to something and it is FUNNY!
Soccer Saturday
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment