...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comfort

Ryan and I are so blessed to have the most wonderful, trustworthy sitter care for our boys. Its an amazing feeling to have a peaceful night out knowing that Linc and Mac are home having just as much fun as we are. I love to see them light up when they see their Natalie come through the door and, even better, I love to see them snuggled up with her on the couch when Ryan and I come home.

I can't imagine leaving Linc and Mac with someone less than wonderful and I am so thankful that we found someone loving, capable and fun who makes leaving Linc and Mac a litter easier - its good for them and its good for us too.


Here are a few pictures that completely capture Ryan and I's idea of 'comfort' now that we are parents:

Natalie and Lincoln
What we come home to at night. Linc and Natalie are almost always snuggling on the couch - so sweet!
Linc and Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment