...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Monday, March 15, 2010

November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009 we decided to share the news of the move to Cleveland, Ryans new job and the boys with some folks who we had not spoken to directly. Here is the email and some of the responses we received:

Friends and Family,
The Holligan-Whitney family is experiencing some exciting new changes that we want to share with you all before you read about it on Facebook.
As some of you may know Ryan accepted an amazing architect position with the US Coast Guard. Unfortunately the position is in Cleveland so Ryan will be moving north the week of Thanksgiving and I will meet him there at Christmas time. Although we have concerns about moving to the middle of nowhere we are looking forward to being a short 7 hour drive from the Holligan’s in New York!
The more exciting news is that we are expecting......TWINS! That’s right, two, a couple, a pair, a combo, double the fun...or double the trouble since they are boys! As you can imagine we are absolutely thrilled and looking forward to their arrival. So if you are around in June please sign up for a time to babysit :) Until then we will keep you all posted on the move and the development of our new baby boys!

Hope you all are doing well!!


Responses:

Oh. My. God! That's unbelievable! I'm so happy for you and Ryan- congratulations! (BF)
___________________________________________

Congrats Meg! That is awesome :) Those two little guys will keep you busy! (MA)
___________________________________________

Congratulations!! You guys will make great parents!! (SM)
___________________________________________

Yeah, congrats hope they both come out happy and healthy. looks like the Morris boys will have to show the next generation about how to get into and out of trouble and windows for when they lock themselves out, that is an important skill i've noticed over the years. i'm very happy for the both of you and cant wait to meet the little rugrats. love ya lots!!!

P.S. keep them away from Uncle Lou!!! see ya, love ya, bye!!! (BM)

___________________________________________

AMAZING NEWS! Congrats Meg and Ryan...double the trouble, but also double the blessing. You'll make great parents! (AW)

___________________________________________

So I'm just now getting over this nasty bug when I finally get around to paying attention to what's happening on facebook and OH MY GOODNESS you're pregnant!!! It's super late now and hopefully you are sound asleep but I'll call you tomorrow. And I want all the details - new job, new city, TWINS!!! I'm super excited for you guys. Can't wait to catch up. (MH)
___________________________________________

Hey Meghan-
Just heard the great news- we're so excited!!!!!! Twice the fun- now you just have to move closer!! I hope they're not like John or you'll be in big trouble!!! (CF)
___________________________________________

What a blessed event. Let's plan to get together for cocktails OF MILK AND COOKIES OF COURSE!! Can you plan to fly the boys to the ATL for time with Auntie ???? :-) (KB)
___________________________________________

Awesome!!!!! Great News! I knew it, I knew it! remember I asked you if you had the 9 month flu??????? I can smell a baby cooking a mile away!!!, Yea, this time it is 2!!! 2 boys!!!! that is wonderful news!! How far along are you? if you are due in June, you can't be that far along, how can you tell the sex of them? (SL)
___________________________________________

Wow, wow, wow!!! I'm over here cheesin' right now. I am so excited, elated, ecstatic and all the other "E" words...LOL! David's not here right now, but I can't wait to tell him your good news. The pregnancy news is beyond awesome. "Double for your trouble" is right:) Girl (and Guy), you have a whole lot going on at one time... Ryan, thank God for your new job! I know that it's a huge step for you, but I'm sure that it came right on time. We definitely need to see the two of you before Ryan leaves. We'll set up something soon... (CG-D)
___________________________________________

Ha Ha! I guess Tara's status! CONGRATS....one boy is fun so two should be double the fun!!! :-) When are you due??? (VK)
___________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment