...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sweet Sweet Lincoln

On March 19th I attended my weekly doctors appointment. The boys were doing fabulous, weighing in at 2lbs, 9oz each. The ultrasound tech attempted to take 4D shots of the boys but only Linc was cooperating. Here is the latest Lincoln picture. I am also posting a picture of me when I was little. The consistent thought is that he looks just like his mommy!





2 comments:

  1. I am in love. Would it hurt that much if I crawled in there to cuddle him for the next couple months? I promise I won't kick :)

    ReplyDelete