No introduction needed for this one. Dillon kills me...notice the tail going like crazy. He never makes these noises with me but when he plays with Ryan its non stop. I apologize that its sideways but I cant figure out how to flip it! Enjoy my little butthead:)
Soccer Saturday
9 years ago


That is the funniest damn thing I have ever seen. What's even funnier is that you call him "Dildo".... lol. Can I trade you one Taozle Kitty and one Joseph Wiggans for "Dildo"????
ReplyDeleteI am dying. I dont call him "Dildo", although, that is a fabulous name for him. I call him "Dill Dill" Dont you just love his fat behind...He is so stinking cute!! I could trade for the Tao or my Jelly Joey Beanzo but I would have to get my Dill Dill back about an hour later...He is my comic relief :) Pwah
ReplyDeleteNow I am really in stitches. Glad you aren't naming one of our "tins" Dillion. If he had that nickname and you called him "Dill Dill", you would be sure to get many a strange look in public. Sorry for the misinterpretation. LOL!
ReplyDeleteOk ladies.... That video nearly made me urinate in my bloomers and my coworkers now think I'm insane for laughing so hard. Carrie, I thought the same thing about Dildo and Meg, it wouldn't shock me if that was his nickname :)
ReplyDeleteHow's your dog's leg Carrie? When is dog park time??
Dog park time has begun, Ms. Hooker. We gotta meet up there sometime so Joey doesn't have to beat on wimpy shitzhus named "sophie" or minpins named "tiny tina." true story. we should chat about it over dog play at the park.
ReplyDelete