...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Exploring Our New Environment



Ryan and I have been home nursing our allergies since Thursday night and decided to get out today and explore Whiskey Island, the park on Lake Erie, a few blocks from our house. The wind was blowing like crazy and we were freezing but we had a great time. We are looking forward to enjoying the beach and lake walk once the boys arrive. Here are some photos and very windy video!















































































1 comment:

  1. You look adorable - as always. I am so glad to see you on your feet and checking out the area.

    I thought you said Cleveland sucked? It looks gorgeous to me. What's with the waves? You could teach Link and Mac to body surf those things. I must have my geography mixed up - I always thought Cleveland was situated on Lake Erie, not the Pacific Ocean!!

    Pwah,
    Auntie Carrie

    ReplyDelete