
29 weeks repulsive...uh, umm....Pregnant. Its a good thing for Carrie I fear her wrath or this wouldnt be posted!
This picture reminds me of a few things:
1. Linc and Mac better love me like crazy
2. Carrie better find this worthy enough to not lock me in her guest room, although I think it might be fun fun fun!
3. "In the right corner, weighing in at more than she cares to share and constantly winded...Meghan Holligan (imagine the "Meghan Holligan" in Oprahs announcer voice)"


OH MY GOD- YOU LOOK ADORABLE. :) PWAH
ReplyDeletePS- I have been reading your blog for a couple months now- since its 'birth' so to speak. Carrie just showed me the other day how to follow... love it!
ReplyDeleteLook at that -- you're comment worthy :) I post adorable photos of her cherubs and I get nothin'. LOL!
ReplyDeleteSo I am starting to enjoy this little trend we got going. I say "Post (fill in the blank)" and voila! it appears! Hmmmm.... what can I cook up next...?
Thanks for taking all of my obnoxious requests. It's the closest I can get to feeling like I am there beside you like I want to be.
You are insanely adorable, btw!!! Will you keep making babies so I can live vicariously through you and your sweet little bel-lay???
PWAH!
Meg you look fantastic!!!<3 Becki
ReplyDelete