Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys!
Love, Meg and Ryan
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Last Easter without the Easter Bunny
Ryan and I enjoyed our last Easter just the two of us and, at the insistence of my sister, I am sharing a few pictures.
Text message from Auntie Carrie: "You should post your Easter picture too. Everyone needs to see how cute you are!" she also had another crazy idea "If it weren't so painful I would want you to be pregnant forever"
I love the title of your post. You guys are the cutest!
You better keep posting pics so I can see how you're coming along. If you don't, I'll come kidnap you and lock you away in my guest room so I can watch your progress. I will stand over you and say, "It puts the cocoa butter on its skin..."
That's a reference to your fav movie....Muhahahahaha!
Ryan and I married in 2007 and welcomed our beautiful twin boys in May of 2010. Ryan is an architect and, in my old life, I was a behavior analyst...now the Mommy job is most important so I spend my days playing with Linc and Mac and soaking in their goodness!
I love the title of your post. You guys are the cutest!
ReplyDeleteYou better keep posting pics so I can see how you're coming along. If you don't, I'll come kidnap you and lock you away in my guest room so I can watch your progress. I will stand over you and say, "It puts the cocoa butter on its skin..."
That's a reference to your fav movie....Muhahahahaha!
You look amazing! Ryan looks pretty cute too. ;)
ReplyDelete