January 14th, 2009: We had our first Cleveland based ultrasound appointment today. Everything with the boys is progessing perfectly although the ultrasound itself took about an hour and a half due to my repeated passing out caused by the boys cutting off circulation to my brain. After multiple intermissions, drinks of apple juice and finally changing the position of the table to upright I was able to participate in the excitement of the ultrasound and was happy to hear the boys heart beats (Lincoln 146 and Mac 142). Both boys are an entire week ahead of development based on a singleton pregnancy, weighing in at 9oz each. The doctor assured us this is normal for twins who typically develop quicker than a singleton through the 30th week and then plateau. The doctor also checked the status of their brain, bone and organ development/functioning and thank God everything appears to be perfect!
Heres the best part, their cute little bodies and beautiful faces. Enjoy!
Mac 18 Weeks: I love this one - he is such a good boy saying his prayers. I wonder if he is thankful for his mommy, daddy and brother or if he is praying that Palmer and Dillon will stop laying on his head! Ironically, my parents have a picture of me as a toddler in the same pose.
Mac 18 Weeks Profile.
Mac 18 Weeks: The worldest greatest ultrasound picture, Mac playing with his toes! I love this one.
Mac (and his boy parts) 18 Weeks: Its official, they are boys. The picture is taken from the rump up and the parts are where they should be. I have posted Macs picture but we also received visual confirmation that Lincoln is indeed a boy as well.





These are the cutest little guys I've ever seen! Terrific pics!
ReplyDeleteAww... Too cute Meg... Those big feet explain a lot of your ooohhh's and ahhh's... Yik!!! PS, I posted something new yesterday myself :) No babies, don't worry... Oh and please explain those blankets you made for them, so I don't repeat them.
ReplyDelete