...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Friday, January 15, 2010

Is that the police screaming through my bedroom window?

I woke up feeling terrible today. Of course, it didnt take long for the morning sickness to set in leaving me alone in the bathroom for some time. I have had trouble breathing for the past few weeks. We are not sure what the cause is but it feels as though I am going to pass out because I cant get a breath in. So, the longer this progressed the more scared I got and called Ryan at work who suggested I sit on the front porch for a while. Once I got out there I realized that I was going to pass out so I went to the bedroom, opened the window and fell asleep. The next thing I know I have two policemen screaming in my bedroom window. Apparently I had slept for 4 hours and Ryan had been calling. When he couldnt get through he sent the police who I then had to convince that I didnt need to be taken to the hospital. It was an eventful day that I hope doesnt happen again. Sorry Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment