...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Preparing for the boys - A little at a time

I have begun teaching myself to quilt. I have completed one quilt so far and in a moment of insanity I decided to make the boys bedding. The theme is Adirondack Autumn. Grandma Whitney embroidered the graphics, I am doing the remainder. Wish me luck!

Daddy goes shopping. Mac and Linc are going to be as well dressed as their father. Mean while, I am not fitting into anything!



I made the boys BaBa Blankets.





Grandma Whitney and I spent a few weeks picking out bedding material and characters. The theme is Adirondack Autumn.



2 comments:

  1. I wish I could see those blankets closer up... Send me a pic.. I'm so glad your blogging and I can keep on your life.. We'll have to get Heather to do this too while she's in Germany :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the materials you've chosen!

    -Auntie Carrie

    ReplyDelete