...The life and times of The Whitney Family

Welcome. We started this blog in an effort to keep our friends and family up to date on the development of our beautiful twin boys, Lincoln and Mac, as well as the events of our daily lives. We invite you to read the blog as you wish, leave comments and enjoy our sweet boys! Love, Meg and Ryan



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Here Comes Belly

18 Weeks. I am uncomfortable and not sleeping well. Where did this thing come from?

16 Weeks. Daddy took this one the week of Christmas. He couldnt believe how big Mac and Lincoln had grown while he was in Cleveland and I was in Georgia.

13 Weeks. What a difference a few weeks can make.


10 Weeks. Willow wanted to see the 'tins'...theres not much to see, yet!




1 comment:

  1. I can't get over the size of your belly when you were home at Christmas... I don't remember it being that big!

    Linkie you better slow down on the chowchow!

    -Auntie Carrie

    ReplyDelete